Monday, August 08, 2005

What's New

Get some back-to-school shopping tips on the TreeHuggerz Tips page. I've been working on an avatar page but need some information before I publish it. The images would be free but the public would have to download them and then host them elsewhere. Does anyone have advice on how to do this? My main concern is having my bandwidth budget blown by people hotlinking. How do you even track hotlinks? HELP!

Personal update:
After speaking to my uncle, who is recovering at home from cancer surgery, I'm feeling very optimistic about his health. He may take a few months off from work to heal both mentally and physically. Turns out it was just six weeks from first inkling to surgery. There are no plans for chemo or radiation however, he will still have to have cancer screenings on a regular basis. Any and all prayers/positive thoughts are appreciated.

No comments: